This industrial development boasts 45,000m² under roof floor space, with a future expansion of
5,200m² planned. This facility serves to address the growing footprint of the Corruseal Group.
Some of the key features of this new office park include
- Unique curved or barrel vaulted roof with 8m spring height rising up to 16m at the highest
- Exposed aggregate polished floors
- Precast tilt-up wall panels
- Modern two-story office component
- A 4m wide x 3m deep tunnel running below the main warehouse floor accommodating a
variety of services as required by the heavy machinery.