Training & Bursaries
Kantey & Templer has always been an equal opportunity employer and we continue to encourage all members of our staff to excel in their specific disciplines.
Our policy is thus:
- Encourage and advance all employees to their full potential.
- Continue to have a dynamic management structure, thereby opening up opportunities for all our employees for advancement.
- Continue to sponsor further education and training with ongoing mentorships within the company.
- Continue to expose our technical staff to all divisions within our firm in order to avoid stagnation within a particular discipline and ensure the broadest possible exposure to all spheres of engineering.
- Continue to have an “open door” policy thus encouraging communication amongst all.
- Employ new staff from previously disadvantaged communities in order to achieve a balance of personnel reflective of the demographics of the country.
- Foster team spirit and unity amongst our staff by means of regular social and sporting events.
- Giving just reward for the performance expected.
Kantey & Templer awards bursaries for study at tertiary institutions in South Africa. The Kantey & Templer Bursary and Educational Assistance Scheme has been created to provide financial assistance for the study of civil, mechanical and electrical engineering at tertiary level for persons who, through proven academic performance and personal circumstances, are considered deserving of support. Applications from previously disadvantaged individuals are encouraged.