- National Diploma (N5/N6) or B.Tech Eng
- 3-5 years’ experience in Small Power & Lighting reticulation (MCC and low voltage reticulation advantageous)
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in AutoCad, Relux, Excel and Word.
Key performance areas:
- Experience in compiling Schedule of Quantities, cable schedules and data sheets.
- Comfortable with liaising with clients and contractors to ensure all requirements are met and per specifications (SANS and client specific).
- Must be a driven individual able to complete tasks within set deadlines.
- Able to work within a multi-disciplinary group of engineers.
This is a contract position with salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Submit CV’s for this post to: email@example.com – quoting ref – KTCPT Electrical Design Engineer.